Just thought I would say the following has changed in the game code.
This is a direction to how the Bounty System should of been.
- A Player with a Federation Bounty on them cannot access any Special Ports.
- A Player with a Federation Bounty on them cannot use Traderouts to any Special Ports.
- A Player with a Federation Bounty on them will get a Penalty Factor (offset based off their total bounty amount) between planets costing more turns per circuit.
- A Team member cannot use Traderoutes between any Special Ports and Corp Planets owned by players with a Federation Bounty on them.
- A Federation Bounty can only be removed when paid or being killed by other players if the other players start the attack.
Player created Bounties will remain the same as they are now.
I have updated ADODB to the latest version due to it was old and for PHP 5.x and where we are running PHP 7.2.x we was having some issues.
I have updated HTMLPurifier (the eye candy to Send Message) to the latest version due to DEPRECATED Warnings that would popup now and then.
I will add more later.